Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony.
- We work in any place where there is a need, regardless of race, religion, ideology, and beyond geographical constraints.
- We promote self-reliance and the sustainable development of the individuals, families, and communities.
- We place a top priority on the rights of children.
- We create sound global citizenship which encourages people to respect one another and live together in harmony.
- We mobilize and organize local volunteers to participate in developing their communities.
- We work in cooperation with our local partners who share our community development goals.
- We maintain professional accountability and transparently report on the status of our projects and finances.
- We encourage as many people as possible to join Good Neighbors as sponsoring members to participate in our work.